Bag tag is gay!!! I took a great picture to explain how I really feel, but my wife says no PG-13 material is allowed. Actually, it's probably only PG rating by todays standards, but the California howdy is still the California howdy.
Hey! I saw your link on Annie's & thought I would take a peek. (And Gage that it was so cool that Morgan was in the computer!)
And by the way, I think Aaron is just jealous that he didn't get tagged. Tell him he needs to come up with a manly version & see how it goes. Then the "bag tag" might not seem so gay. I'm just saying...
Nat, where are you guys living? I know those "Idaho Boys" are hard to resist!(Ric's from Boise) Its so fun to find friends from so long ago...ahh...the college days...so many memories. But I would love to catch up sometime!
hey Natalie! This is your running buddy Jennica...I hope you are still running. Oh, and I'm with your hubby on this one. I refuse to even carry a bag so I'll never get tagged! hee hee When is your next race?
That is so funny!!!! Brett would say the same thing. . .imagine that their cousins! When are you comming home??? Next time I am going with you, and we are going to party all week long!
We are the Reynolds family. Aaron and I have been married for 7 years. We have two great kids Shelby and Morgan. We love to see our horses, go fishing, go for walks, and just play outside.
5 comments:
Hey! I saw your link on Annie's & thought I would take a peek. (And Gage that it was so cool that Morgan was in the computer!)
And by the way, I think Aaron is just jealous that he didn't get tagged. Tell him he needs to come up with a manly version & see how it goes. Then the "bag tag" might not seem so gay. I'm just saying...
Travis thinks the same thing!
What party poopers!
Nat,
where are you guys living? I know those "Idaho Boys" are hard to resist!(Ric's from Boise) Its so fun to find friends from so long ago...ahh...the college days...so many memories. But I would love to catch up sometime!
hey Natalie! This is your running buddy Jennica...I hope you are still running. Oh, and I'm with your hubby on this one. I refuse to even carry a bag so I'll never get tagged! hee hee When is your next race?
That is so funny!!!! Brett would say the same thing. . .imagine that their cousins! When are you comming home??? Next time I am going with you, and we are going to party all week long!
Post a Comment